Planning for the CSCA’s Annual General Meeting (Sat. January 26th, 2008) have evolved into a tentative agenda for what we are calling The Accelerating Space Conference. (Click on that link to go to the conference page — where you can also register as a discount before January 11, 2008).
Dr. Burton Lee of the Space Angels Network, and Peter Evans of the MaRS Discovery District, are confirmed to speak. We have invited a speaker to do the keynote, as well as a few more we’d like to squeeze in.
The focus of the meeting (to be held at the MaRS Discovery District) is the concept of a Space Business Accelerator. See the conference page for an explanation of that.
* 1pm-1:30 – Keynote – Dr. Robert Richards, Odyssey Moon
* 1:30 – 2pm – Formal Networking Session
* 2pm – 2:45 – Speaker: Dr. Burton Lee – Space Angels Network; discussing angel financing
* 2:45-3:15 – Informal Networking Session
* 3:15 – 4:00 – Speaker: Peter Evans, MaRS — business incubators and building management teams.
* 4:00 – 5pm – Discussion: The Space Business Accelerator
* 5pm – 7pm — Break for dinner (meet at Scallywags)
* 7pm – 8pm — CSCA annual general meeting (Scallywags)
* 8pm onwards — socializing and network as you like.
Please register soon to get a $50 discount on your CSCA membership and conference attendance! The sooner we can build up our registration revenue the more likely we can invite additional speakers to the Accelerating Space Conference.