The next CSCA member’s meeting is July 9, 2009.
CSCA regular meetings take place at Fionn MacCool’s, 21 St. Clair Ave. West, Toronto, ON M4V 1K6, in the back of the pub in a private room that can be curtained off, beginning at 7pm. Meetings are called to order at 7:30pm and when speakers are booked, the presentation begins at 8pm sharp.
1. Acceptance of new members, if any.
2. Introduction of policy topics to the membership for development into policy statements (10 minutes to answer questions about process if needed)
a. Intro of suborbital spaceflight topic (20 minutes)
b. Intro of microsatellite market/launch capability topic (20 minutes)
c. Intro of investment & tax topic (20 minutes)
3. Discuss sections in each topic that need to be developed for the papers.
4. Ask for volunteers to write sections of each paper.
5. Discussion of any additional resources & relationships needed to be established to complete the policy development successfully.
All CSCA members and former members, and those wishing to become members are encouraged to attend. This is a very important meeting to kick-off a 6-month period for developing policies for the CSCA to advance.