Apply for Membership
All applications are completed online.
Apply – INDIVIDUALS Click if you are a Student, Young Entrepreneur or Professional applying for Membership
Apply – CORPORATE & ORGANIZATION Click if you are a Corporate, Affiliate or Association applying for Membership
Students ($65): 35 years of age or less and full time students. Student Identification for an accredited educational institution will be required.
Young Entrepreneur ($99): 30 years of age or less and not full time students.
Professionals ($150): 31 years of age or greater.See Benefits Here – INDIVIDUALS
Corporate or Organization Members
Corporate (starting at $750): Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3, Tier 4, Tier, 5 or Tier 6 – according to space and defence-related revenue (CAD$) of the legal organization applying for membership.
Affiliate ($2,500): Organizations that are not earning in the space industry.
Academic ($1,000): Academic Institutions in Canada or in the country of their origin.See Benefits Here – Corporate & Organizations
Who should join?
- Executives, business owners and independent consultants focused on enhancing competitiveness;
- Public and private space policy professionals specializing in the impact of government policy;
- Scientists, engineers and researchers interested in growing our critical Canadian space infrastructure;
- Educators who are interested in advancing the research and academic disciplines related to space;
- Business and financial professionals that see the opportunity in the Canadian space sector;
- International individuals and corporates interested in increasing their global impact through Canada; and
- Others interested in connecting with commercial opportunities in Canadian science, engineering and academia.
|Free Access to Bi-monthly meetings||CSCA meetings include guest speakers involved with space policy, scientific activities and business issues involving CSCA members and the Canadian space systems industry. Non-members are required to pay to attend.|
|Discounts to Annual Conferences & Events||Members receive discounts for national conferences and industry days produced by the CSCA.|
|Domestic & Foreign Conference Representation||The CSCA will participate in several conferences each year where it will publicize our Corporate members list, service and product specialties and facilitate introductions, as necessary.|
|Domestic & International Conference Opportunities at group rates||Through its international network, CSCA is able to negotiate group pricing at international and domestic conference participation.|
|Strategic Initiatives||Government consultations, technical committees, invitation only space meetings and more.|
|Public policy Leadership||The CSCA provides public policy leadership on key space focused R&D, policy, trade and commercialization discussions.|
|News updates and informed commentary||CSCA members are kept up to date on current space focused business news, research, policy and events.|
* CSCA reserves the right to adjust the benefits from time to time.
Ways To Save on Membership Fees!Renew Early & Save CSCA Corporate Member Referral Program
(We know the website doesn’t look great right now, but we are working on it.)