October 17-19, 2017
The Westin Prince, Toronto, Canada
More details coming soon…
The Canadian Space Commerce Association (CSCA) has now started organizing its second Canadian SmallSat Symposium building on the momentum of the Canadian SmallSat Symposium 2016.
The Symposium will be held in Toronto over three days on October 17th, 18th and 19th, 2017. We anticipate the Symposium will attract upwards of a 250 people from industry, government, university, the investment community and others interested in this growing segment of the space market, from around the world.
The Symposium will feature:
Luncheon Keynotes – We will invite luncheon keynotes, one for each day of the symposium.
Plenary Sessions – We will invite speakers to discuss key topics for the SmallSat segment.
Panels – Experts will discuss the most important topics related to SmallSats.
Technical Sessions – We will identify key topical sessions as outlined below. Selected speakers will have 15 minutes to present their paper with an additional 5 minutes for Q&A.
Networking Opportunities – There will be several opportunities for networking including a welcome reception.
Student Mini-Symposium – A student mini-symposium will be held as one of technical sessions.
Topics of Interest for the Call for Papers (but not limited to);
- Competitions – Prizes and Challenges
- Education – Student Mini-Symposium
- Governments Role – Regulation, partner, user, building capacity etc.
- Ground Systems and Communications
- Launch Opportunities and Challenges
- Missions – Technology, Types including Military and Opportunities etc
- Space Policy and SmallSats – Including Orbital Debris and Challenges etc.
- The Market – Including Investment Opportunities, New Space etc.
A call for papers will be issued shortly.
The Technical Committee
Is yet to be announced.
Are yet to be announced.