Nominations for the 2013 – 2015 CSCA Board of Directors are now closed. The nominees for the five positions are as follows:
- Chuck Black: A sales “rainmaker” and aerospace pundit who also writes and edits the Commercial Space Blog and the Space Conference News website plus contributes articles to various NewSpace Global publications and Canadian Mining Magazine.
- Marc Boucher: The CEO of SpaceRef Canada, SpaceRef (USA) and Hyperix Search. He’s also the publisher of the magazine Space Quarterly, a commercial & space policy analyst and a software engineer.
- Farnaz Ghadaki: A strategic marketing & management consultant and a member of the entrepreneurship & investment committee of the International Astronautical Federation (IAF).
- Arny Sokoloff: The President of Continuum Aerospace, a consulting group which specializes in the research, development, and analysis of space and aerospace systems and technologies. Continuum is conducting ongoing R&D programs in propulsion and space launch systems.
- Wilfred So: A Patent Agent with the intellectual property group of the Blakes Law Firm with a technical background including electrical, software, biomedical and mechanical fields, plus the integration of multidisciplinary systems.
With five valid nominations for the five open board positions, the nominees become board members by acclamation and voting by the members is not required.
Congratulations to the incoming CSCA board of Directors for 2013 – 2015
Wilfred So – 2013 CSCA Elections Officer.