The Canadian Space Commerce Association (CSCA) is a registered not-for-profit industry organization existing to advance the economic, legal and political environment for Canadian space focused companies. Our areas of interest include:
- The Regulatory Environment: Including legislation and policy development affecting the Canadian space industry. These include Government tax relief, grants, loans and other economic incentives.
- Access to Investment Capital: Including the realization of expanding commercial opportunities in space development for Canadian companies.
- Professional Education and Assistance: For business planning, funding mechanisms and appropriate government and private assistance programs.
- Canadian Space Agency Priorities: Including funding programs and direction.
- Facilities: Including test range and launch site access.
- Building International Interest: In Canadian commercial space activities.
The three CSCA submissions to the arms-length Aerospace Review, mandated by the Government of Canada and led by the Honourable David Emerson, are currently available for public download on the Aerospace Review website.
To download the three CSCA submissions, please visit http://aerospacereview.ca/eic/site/060.nsf/eng/00032.html. Other public submissions (including almost a dozen contributions from CSCA members) are also available for download at http://aerospacereview.ca/eic/site/060.nsf/eng/h_00015.html.